Musclegirlzlive.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musclegirlzlive.com

Please make sure you check here for the latest specials and webcam times and shows.. I will try and post as much as i can to keep everyone informed..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_90_1413563216410_826[/ATTACH]www.musclegirlzlive.com

I try to log on at Musclegirzlive.com at least once a day. If you don't see me on and want a group/private chat, feel free to email me at wildfyre14@yahoo.com

Comment

I hear Lisa Cross has now joined with MGL…awesome!

Comment

• MohaghanyMuscles
        MohaghanyMuscles commented
        Editing a comment
        I was excited to hear that she was joining the team. We have a few new talent that have joined. Looking forward to the future.

• MohaghanyMuscles
        Editing a comment
        I have heard nothing but positive things of Lisa. I am so glad that she has joined MGL.

You are all awesome, and that is all awesome information.

Comment

I am on MGL at least 3 days and 2 nights per week. I have been flexible with clients who can not fit into my scheduled times. Please email me either here or on MGL for times outside of scheduled hours. Love the ladies on MGL.

Comment

Yay...made my MGL debut this morning, it was fun chatting with the fans!! http://musclegirlzlive.com/profile/user/annie

Comment

• MohaghanyMuscles
            Editing a comment
            Annie I am so happy that you joined us. I have already heard great things of you.

I'll be doing a group chat workout show in my home gym this afternoon...not sure exactly what time yet but I'll tweet it out @AnnieRivieccio Group chat only, I'll be working out and then come chat/flex for you in between sets Biceps today
          Attached Files

Comment

• MohaghanyMuscles
            Editing a comment
            Annie this was awesome. If I know in advance I can let the morning people know that you will be on. They are definitely loving you.
        Working...
        X