FBB not marketable ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBB not marketable ?

the ifbb has eliminated the fbb class (amateur), because they said fbb isnt marketable.

in the meantime i have proved them many times wrong...jana is a regular in the biggest tv shows...

two weeks ago we had another inquiry from a tv station...they asked if jana would like to be part in the biggest show in germany...
    the car crash show hosted by stefan raab....its in the biggest stadium in europe, sold out and watched by millions on tv...
    they also asked if we could help them find a team of fbb....
    i asked the best...and the team is micheala schaar, jay fuchs, natalie falk and jana linke-sippl

See, you prove them wrong. It IS marketable, just not inside the walls of the IFBB.

Comment

yes...but i understand the problem...the most male bb in the ifbb are highly insecure...two weeks ago was the austrian championship....jana would easily win the overall there (male and fbb)...
      think about what would happen if she (or another big fbb) would compete...all male bb would run away, next year would be without any competitors

Comment

Here is what blows my mind about this "IFBB eliminated fbb class" non sense:
        I am just an evridge guy not even a bodybuilder. These womens/girls are working their body for years and years, going thru changes that most ppl would not put up with , sacrificing so much......this is a life style and not just a "class" in a sport organization.
        How the HELL can some one just eliminate these womens from their life long work???.....fbb's should be outraged about this big time!

I was talking with a good fbb friend in Brazil and she told me that from next year or with in two years Womens bodybuilding gonna be gone! (Not a fax, just a rumor)

(Sorry about my misspell if there is any)

Comment

Not to mention that many fbb's are coming to USA to compete because Europe is going retarded about this and now the greatest nation about to "eliminate" womens BB? ........great, no it's not great at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Female-Muscle-Clips.com View Post
            Not to mention that many fbb's are coming to USA to compete because Europe is going retarded about this and now the greatest nation about to "eliminate" womens BB? ........great, no it's not great at all!
            Europe not in General is that retarded. Only a few powerful -most men- people "think" the medeaval

Comment

When Chris wrote that they are getting rid of the fbb class (amatuer) does that mean that there will still be pro women's competitions? Sorry if I sound uniformed, I am just learning about the different federations and ruling bodies. Jana is simply an incredible fbb and I am not a judge by any means, but do you really think that she would be able to beat a male fbb?? that sounds incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by Wenzel Chris View Post
                yes...but i understand the problem...the most male bb in the ifbb are highly insecure...two weeks ago was the austrian championship....jana would easily win the overall there (male and fbb)...
                think about what would happen if she (or another big fbb) would compete...all male bb would run away, next year would be without any competitors

that is the nightmare :-)

Comment

Originally posted by wujekcity View Post
                  When Chris wrote that they are getting rid of the fbb class (amatuer) does that mean that there will still be pro women's competitions? Sorry if I sound uniformed, I am just learning about the different federations and ruling bodies. Jana is simply an incredible fbb and I am not a judge by any means, but do you really think that she would be able to beat a male fbb?? that sounds incredible!
                  the ifbb amateur dont have fbb in the worldchampionships...that means worldwide, not only europe..

at the pros, we will find out ....as long as perverts like jake wood (quote of the ifbb) are willing to pay their fees pro fbb will continue...the ifbb hates the bbs, but loves the money

Comment

Working...
                  X